Empty Container Handler
Train your operators to master the Empty Container Handler safely and efficiently with the Mevea ECH Training Simulator
Empty Container Handler Training Packages
Mevea ECH is a training solution for container operations with unloaded containers. It has been designed for training of both new and already experienced operators by providing real-life scenarios and metrics for the training and assessment.
Mevea ECH is modelled with physics-based methods, thus ensuring realistic machine behaviour in training.
Key Training Capabilities
- Extensive set of training exercises that enables a progressive learning path:
- Basic equipment handling
- Advanced operations e.g. Reach Stacker operation between tightly spaced container stacks or container lifts from the second or third row.
- A real-time dashboard shows the detailed timing of various operations, control positions, equipment movement paths, safety and productivity-related topics.
- Possibility to change weather conditions, initiate various incidents or faults during the exercise and create your own performance/safety-related assessments.
- Extensive set of capabilities for both a trainee and a trainer to analyze the performance and identify areas of improvement using Mevea Instructor Station.
- Key incidents are automatically recognized and can be easily identified from the exercise animation and report.
- Enable transfer of training from simulation to real-world tasks at better rate than any traditional training simulator currently available in the market.
- Highly customizable training solutions that are based on the most advanced physics simulation in the market.
- High transfer of training means better productivity and safety from day one when operating the real equipment.
- Increased revenue and profit for the port operator due to higher transfer of training.
- Savings in energy usage.
- Higher terminal revenue and profit for the operator when the real equipment is not occupied for training.
Lifting capacity 45 000 kg.
Stacking height 7/6.
Torque converter and 4+4 automatic gearbox.
Mast lift, mast tilt.
Attachment extension, attachment sideshift.