Empty Container Handler
Train your operators to master the Empty Container Handler safely and efficiently with the Mevea ECH Training Simulator
Empty Container Handler Training Packages
Mevea ECH is a training solution for container operations with unloaded containers. It has been designed for training of both new and already experienced operators by providing real-life scenarios and metrics for the training and assessment.
Mevea ECH is modelled with physics-based methods, thus ensuring realistic machine behaviour in training.
- Enable transfer of training from simulation to real-world tasks at better rate than any other training simulator currently available in the market.
- Highly customizable training solutions that are based on the most advanced physics simulation in the market.
- High transfer of training means better productivity and safety from day one when operating the real equipment.
- Increased revenue and profit for the port operator due to higher transfer of training.
- Savings in energy usage.
- Higher terminal revenue and profit for the operator when the real equipment is not occupied for training.
Lifting capacity 45 000 kg.
Stacking height 7/6.
Torque converter and 4+4 automatic gearbox.
Mast lift, mast tilt.
Attachment extension, attachment sideshift.
- Lifting capacity 45 000 kg, single stacker
- Stacking height 7 (standard) / 6 (high cube)
- Torque converter and 4+4 automatic gearbox
- Rear-wheel steering
- Mast lift, mast tilt, attachment extension and attachment side shift
- Generic empty container handler which can operate 20’ and 40’ containers using a single lift attachment
- ECH specific area in Mevea port/terminal
- Mevea empty container handler user interface with steering wheel, reverser (F-N-R), two pedals, joystick and HMI showing important machine information