Empty Container Handler
Mevea ECH is a training solution for container operations with unloaded containers. It has been designed for training of both new and already experienced operators by providing real-life scenarios and metrics for the training and assessment.
Mevea ECH is modelled with physics-based methods, thus ensuring realistic machine behaviour in training
The use of the simulation enables the training to be organized without the use of the actual machine. This leaves the machine available for productive work and is free from machine operation related costs, such as fuel.
In addition, simulation is a safe environment for practicing the basic operations. Thus, simulation is a cost-efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly approach for operator training.
- Lifting capacity 45 000 kg
- Stacking height 7/6
- Torque converter and 4+4 automatic gearbox
- Rear-wheel steering
- Mast lift, mast tilt
- Attachment extension, attachment sideshift
- Operated with a steering wheel, joystick, and pedals
- Touch screen for scenario selection and simulation control
- Otherwise the setup is a standard high-end PC with a monitor