Train your operators to master forklift operations safely and efficiently with the Mevea Forklift Training Simulator
Forklift Training Packages
Mevea forklift is a training solution for forklift operations in a warehouse environment. It has been designed for training of both new and experienced operators by providing real-life scenarios and metrics for the training and assessment.
Mevea Forklift is modelled with physics-based methods, thus ensuring realistic machine behaviour in training.
- Enable transfer of training from simulation to real-world tasks at better rate than any traditional training simulator currently available in the market.
- Highly customisable training solutions that are based on the most advanced physics simulation in the market.
- High transfer of training means better productivity and safety from day one when operating the real equipment.
- Increased revenue and profit for the port operator due to higher transfer of training.
- Savings in energy usage.
- Higher terminal revenue and profit for the operator when the real equipment is not occupied for training.
3,5 tonne counterbalance forklift.
Two stage mast, lift height 4260mm.
Mast tilt –11 to +6 degrees.
Fork carriage sideshift.
Rear wheel steering.
- 3.5 tonne counterbalance forklift
- 2-stage mast
- Mast lift, mast tilt, sideshift
- Forklift handling cargo pallets between warehouse and truck trailers
- ECH specific area in Mevea port/terminal
- Mevea automobile control interface with steering wheel, reverser, two pedals, three levers and HMI display showing important machine information