Train your operators to master forklift operations safely and efficiently with the Mevea Forklift Training Simulator
Forklift Training Packages
Mevea forklift is a training solution for forklift operations in a warehouse environment. It has been designed for training of both new and experienced operators by providing real-life scenarios and metrics for the training and assessment.
Mevea Forklift is modelled with physics-based methods, thus ensuring realistic machine behaviour in training.
Key Training Capabilities
- Extensive set of training excercises that enables a progressive learning path:
- Basic equipment handling
- Advanced operations
- A real-time dashboard shows the detailed timing of various operations, control positions, equipment movement paths, safety and productivity-related topics.
- Possibility to change weather conditions, initiate various incidents or faults during the excercise and createyour own performance/safety-related assessments.
- Extensive set of capabilities for both a trainee and at trainer to analyse the performance and identifty areas of improvement using Mevea Intructor Station.
- Key incidents are automatically recognised and can be easily identified from the excercise animation and report.
- Enable transfer of training from simulation to real-world tasks at better rate than any traditional training simulator currently available in the market.
- Highly customisable training solutions that are based on the most advanced physics simulation in the market.
- High transfer of training means better productivity and safety from day one when operating the real equipment.
- Increased revenue and profit for the port operator due to higher transfer of training.
- Savings in energy usage.
- Higher terminal revenue and profit for the operator when the real equipment is not occupied for training.
3,5 tonne counterbalance forklift.
Two stage mast, lift height 4260mm.
Mast tilt –11 to +6 degrees.
Fork carriage sideshift.
Rear wheel steering.