Rubber Tyred Gantry
Train your operators to master the Rubber Tyred Gantry safely and efficiently with the Mevea RTG Training Simulator
Rubber Tyred Gantry Training Package
Mevea Rubber Tyred Gantry is a training solution for stack operations and supports various standard container types. Standard training simulator package includes pre-loaded scenarios for loading and unloading from the internal transfer vehicle (ITV), as well as lifts inside the stack.
Mevea RTG’s Scenario Editor addon allows you to create custom scenarios. Accurate rope modelling and kinematics provide perfect training platform with various hardware solutions.
- Highly customizable training solutions.
- Allow faster transfer from a simulator to a real crane compared to traditional training simulators, resulting in better productivity and safety from day one of real crane operation.
- Unique approach to operator consoles design that accurately reflects the physical crane setup and allows to quickly change controls in the simulator.
- Savings in energy usage.
- Higher terminal revenues and profit for the operator when the real cranes are not occupied for training.
- Supporting your goals to meet the requirements of today´s modern port.
Selection of pre-loaded scenarios for quick training deployment.
Customisable training scenarios, and weather condition selection.
Productivity, operation accuracy, and collision monitoring.
Detailed report on the timing of the lift cycle.
Realistic port lane markings, limit switches, and slowdowns.
Generic control system based on Konecranes RTG.
Warinings and errors for collisions with objects in the port, exceeding operation area boundaries.
Selection of standard container sizes (20ft, 40ft, 45ft) and typical masses (empty, full, overweight), as well as special types (reefer, gas, hi-cube).
Possibility of trigger warnings and errors during the operation.
Quickly find the containers to be loaded and unloaded using the container overlay (can be disabled).
- 5+1 containers high and 7 containers wide, plus the driving lane
- Trolley maximum speed 50 m/min
- Gantry maximum speed 120 m/min
- Maximum hoisting speed (with load/empty) 25/50 m/min
- Spreader: 20’ and 40’
- Over Dimension Cargo (ODC) attachment
- Normal containers 20’ and 40’
- Tank containers 20’ and 40’
- 45’ containers (lifted using 40’ spreader)
- Reefer containers
- Project cargo
- Over dimension cargo
- Designated RTG stacks
- Special stack with reefer containers
- Two joysticks
- HMI/VMT screen
- CCTV screen
- Soft console, right
- Smartbar (visual status lights)
- Foot pedal for PMR radio
- Foot pedal for alarm sound
Supported Mevea Simulator Platforms
Mevea Training Packages can be installed on the following Mevea Simulator platforms.
All Simulator Platforms include the Mevea Instructor Station.