Mobile Harbour Crane
Train your operators to master the Mobile Harbour Crane safely and efficiently with the Mevea MHC Training Simulator
Mobile Harbour Crane Training Package
Mobile Harbour Cranes are used within wide range of applications, form conventional bulk material handling to special cargo. Mevea MHC is a thorough port simulation solution along with Mevea STS and RTG crane simulators.
Mevea MHC has a capacity of 75 tonnes and a lifting height of more than 30 meters. Equipped with a 45 cubic meter nominal capacity scoop bucket, skill development is possible for port operations larger that 1000 t/hour. Through joysticks and multipurpose touchscreen input, user is able to get a realistic crane operation experience.
Combined with the RTG and STS, the stup becomes a complete solutuon for port operations training.
Key Training Capabilities
- Extensive set of training scenarios that enables a progressive learning path:
- Basic crane handling
- Advanced operations e.g. MHC special cargo handling.
- Trainee performance follow-up and analysis from the instructer station.
- A real-time dashboard showing the lift paths, joystick positions, detailed timing of diffent lift sections, and various safety-related topics.
- Possibility to create customised lift lists, change weather conditions, initiate incidents or faults during the excercise and create own performance/safety-related assessments.
- Extensice capabilities to analyse the performance and identify areas of improvement.
- Key incidents are automatically recognised and can be easily identified from the exercise animation and report.
- Highly customizable training solutions.
- Allow faster transfer from a simulator to a real crane compared to traditional training simulators, resulting in better productivity and safety from day one of real crane operation.
- Unique approach to operator consoles design that accurately reflects the physical crane setup and allows to quickly change controls in the simulator.
- Savings in energy usage.
- Higher terminal revenues and profit for the operator when the real cranes are not occupied for training.
- Supporting your goals to meet the requirements of today´s modern port.
Crane training solution for bulk, C-hook. spreader beam, and container handling operations.
Selection of pre-loaded scenarios for quick training deployment.
Customisable training scenarios, and weather condition selection.
Productivity, operation accuracy, and collision monitoring.
Scenarios for hangling material between quay, ship, barge, and hopper.
Comprehensive database for excercise results, reporting operator performance, incidents, and possible errors.
Realistic deformable bulk pile for bucket interaction.
Generic control system.