Mobile Harbour Crane
Mobile Harbour Cranes are used within wide range of applications, from conventional bulk material handling to special cargos. Mevea MHC is a thorough port simulation solution along with Mevea STS and RTG crane simulators.
Mevea MHC has a maximum capacity of 75 tonnes and a lifting height of more than 30 meter. Equipped with a 45 cubic meter nominal capacity scoop bucket, skill development is possible for port operations larger than 1000 t/hour. Through joysticks and multipurpose touchscreen input, user is able to get a realistic crane operation experience.
Combined with the RTG and STS, the setup becomes a complete solution for the port operations training.
- Crane training solution for bulk, C-hook, spreader beam, and container handling operations
- Selection of pre-loaded scenarios for quick training deployment
- Customizable training scenarios and weather condition selection
- Productivity, operation accuracy and collision monitoring
- Scenarios for handling material between quay, ship, barge and hopper
- Comprehensive database for exercise results, reporting operator performance, incidents and possible errors
- Realistic deformable bulk pile for bucket interaction
- Generic control system
Mevea MHC is available as:
- A full-size simulator with motion platform and five TV screens;
- A portable setup with two 21’’ screens that fit in two suitcases.