Train your operators to master the Reach Stacker safely and efficiently with the Mevea RS Training Simulator
Reach Stacker Training Packages
Mevea Reach Stacker is a portable training solution for container operations with loaded containers. It has been designed for training of both new and already experienced reach stacker operators by providing real-life scenarios and metrics for the training and assessment.
Mevea Reach Stacker is modelled with physics-based methods, thus ensuring realistic machine behaviour in training. It operates in Mevea Standard Port environment and can handle 20- and 40-feet containers using a single lift spreader. It can also be operated in sandbox mode without predefined scenarios.
- Enable transfer of training from simulation to real-world tasks at better rate than any traditional training simulator currently available in the market.
- Highly customizable training solutions that are based on the most advanced physics simulation in the market.
- High transfer of training means better productivity and safety from day one when operating the real equipment.
- Increased revenue and profit for the port operator due to higher transfer of training.
- Savings in energy usage.
- Higher terminal revenue and profit for the operator when the real equipment is not occupied for training.
Lifting capacity 45 000 kg.
Torque converter and 5+3 automatic gearbox.
Main boom lift, boom extension, cabin slide.
Spreader rotator, spreader tilt, spreader sideshift, spreader extension.
- Lifting capacity 45 000 kg
- Torque converter and automatic gearbox
- Rear-wheel steering and can operate 20’ and 40’ containers using a single lift spreader
- Main boom lift, boom extension, cabin slide
- Spreader rotator, spreader tilt, spreader side shift, spreader extension
- Generic reach stacker moving containers
- Reach stacker specific area in Mevea port/terminal
- Mevea reach stacker user interface with steering wheel, reverser (F-N-R), two pedals, joystick and HMI showing important machine information