Training Simulators for Construction Equipment
Train your operators effectively, accurately and safely in modern construction equipment with Mevea Training Simulators.
Build Up Your Business with Mevea Training Simulators
- Provide faster and highly effective training for your port equipment operators, regardless of your location
- Train real-life scenarios safely and accurately – including equipment malfunctions and other exceptional situations.
- Increase your profits with cost-efficient training and savings in energy usage.
Mevea Construction Equipment Training Packages
Mevea’s Training Packages are the most versatile and effective simulation-based construction training solutions available in the market today. They have been developed together with leading equipment manufacturers and training institutions. Mevea Training Packages are designed for training of both new and experienced operators by providing real-life scenarios and metrics for the training and assessment.
When A MiLLIsecond Makes All The Difference In The World
The Most Advanced Physics Engine On the Market
1. Extremely realistic equipment behaviour based accurate physics simulation enables the best training simulator solution in the marketplace.
No costly surprises when moving from simulator to real equipment.
2. Crane specific controls and characteristics with accurate physics simulation and best-in-class training capabilities enable high skills transfer in simulator.
Faster productivity ramp-up in real equipment.
3. We aim for long term partnerships with our customers. We want to understand your specific requirements, and provide the solutions that you truly need.
Commitment to support customer’s long term business objectives.
The core of the Mevea Simulation Software is Mevea’s own physics engine, which accurately simulates the mechanics, hydraulics, power transmission and the operating environment of the machine.
Mevea has delivered digital twins, simulation software and training simulators to Siemens. Siemens integrates these solutions within its open and modular SIMOCRANE Remote Control Systems …
Konecranes has ordered an Automated Rubber Tired Gantry (aRTG) crane training simulator from Mevea. The simulator will be integrated with Konecranes crane PLC and Remote …
Mevea has delivered a heavy equipment training simulator to Tegeta Academy in Georgia. Simulator will be used as part of extensive heavy equipment operator retraining …