Ship Pedestal Crane
Train your operators to master the Ship Pedestal Crane safely and efficiently with the Mevea Ship Crane Training Simulator
Mevea Ship Pedestal Crane is a training solution for handling vessel container, bulk and general cargo. Lifting attachments include a rotator with spreader for containers, hook with lifting beam for general cargo and grab for bulk material.
Mevea’s state-of-the-art physics simulation including ropes, collisions and actuators like drives ensures realistic behaviour and operator feeling.
Selection of pre-loaded scenarios for quick training deployment.
Customisable training scenarios, and weather condition selection.
Productivity, operation accuracy, and collision monitoring.
Detailed report on the timing of the lift cycle.
Warnings and errors for collisions with objects in the port, exceeding operation area boundaries.
Selection of standard container sizes (20ft, 40ft, 45ft) and typical masses (empty, full, overweight), as well as special types (reefer, gas, hi-cube).
Possibility of trigger warnings and errors during the operation.
- Maximum jib radius 30 m
- Maximum lifting weight 50 tn
- Rotator with separate attachments (depending on the load):
- spreader for container handling
- hook with lifting beam and special rigging for general cargo
- 2000 TEU
- LOA 194 m, breadth 28 m
- 5 cargo holds
- Folding hatches over three central cargo holds, lift-away hatches otherwise
- Containers and general cargo
- On the ship and in the harbour area around it
- Two joysticks
- HMI screen
- CCTV screen
- Soft console, right
- Foot pedal for PMR radio
- Foot pedal for alarm sound
Supported Mevea Simulator Platforms
Mevea Training Packages can be installed on the following Mevea Simulator platforms.
All Simulator Platforms include the Mevea Instructor Station.