Terminal Tractor / ITV
Train your operators to master the Internal Transfer Vehicle safely and efficiently with the Mevea ITV Training Simulator.
Internal Transfer Vehicle Training Packages
Mevea ITV is designed to provide a complete port process simulation along with STS and RTG cranes. Terminal truck with trailer length of 14 meters for ISO containers and payload of 70 tonnes, is equipped with an automatic gearbox.
Mevea ITV is operated with a steering wheel, joysticks and pedals.
- Enable transfer of training from simulation to real-world tasks at better rate than any other training simulator currently available in the market.
- Highly customizable training solutions that are based on the most advanced physics simulation in the market.
- High transfer of training means better productivity and safety from day one when operating the real equipment.
- Increased revenue and profit for the port operator due to higher transfer of training.
- Savings in energy usage.
- Higher terminal revenue and profit for the operator when the real equipment is not occupied for training.
- Engine power 165 kW
- Torque converter and 7+1 automatic gearbox
- Wheelbase 2.96 m
- Internal transportation vehicle (ITV) to move containers between cranes
- ITV specific area in Mevea port
- Mevea automobile control interface with steering wheel, reverser, two pedals, three keys and HMI display showing important machine information
Supported Mevea Simulator Platforms
Mevea Training Packages can be installed on the following Mevea Simulator platforms.
All Simulator Platforms include the Mevea Instructor Station.