Training Simulators for Port Equipment
Train your operators effectively, accurately and safely to fulfill the requirements of a modern port with Mevea Training Simulators.
Lift Your Business Up To The Highest Stack with Mevea Training Simulators
- Provide faster and highly effective training for your port equipment operators, regardless of your location
- Train real-life scenarios safely and accurately – including equipment malfunctions and other exceptional situations.
- Increase your profits with cost-efficient training and savings in energy usage.
Mevea Port Equipment Training Packages
Mevea’s Training Packages are the most versatile and effective simulation-based harbour/port equipment training solutions available in the market today. They have been developed together with leading port operators, equipment manufacturers, and training institutions. Mevea Training Packages are designed for training of both new and already experienced operators by providing real-life scenarios and metrics for the training and assessment.
Highly Customized Training Solutions For Your Modern Port
Enable the best-in-class simulator skills transfer.
Mevea offers an extensive array of standard, ready-to-use solutions for changeable and customized operator controls, as well as tailored ensembles based on the customer´s existing setup.
Familiarize your operators in a real environment.
The high degree of accuracy in your simulated environment allows the trainees to familiarize themselves with the physical operating environment already during the training.
Focus the training on what is exactly needed.
Customized operations and training exercises teach the port-specific procedures directly from the start, enabling more efficient operator training and improvements in safety and productivity.
When A MiLLIsecond Makes All The Difference In The World
The Most Advanced Physics Engine On the Market
1. Extremely realistic equipment behaviour based accurate physics simulation enables the best training simulator solution in the marketplace.
No costly surprises when moving from simulator to real equipment.
2. Crane specific controls and characteristics with accurate physics simulation and best-in-class training capabilities enable high skills transfer in simulator.
Faster productivity ramp-up in real equipment.
3. We aim for long term partnerships with our customers. We want to understand your specific requirements, and provide the solutions that you truly need.
Commitment to support customer’s long term business objectives.
The core of the Mevea Simulation Software is Mevea’s own physics engine, which accurately simulates the mechanics, hydraulics, power transmission and the operating environment of the machine.
Operator Training: Keeping Pace with the Port Industry
The port industry has a history of innovating to meet the changing requirements of global shipping and trade – from the mechanization of port equipment …
TOC Europe 2022 was a great success for Mevea
TOC Europe 2022 in Rotterdam is successfully behind now! There were three exciting days full of new acquaintances, insights, and a surge of new breakthroughs at port and cargo supply chain technologies. It was a great pleasure for the Mevea team to meet with many of you in person again after so many years. Read more…
Success Story: Ekami
Ekami uses Mevea’s training simulators to train future port crane specialists in Finland and abroad.