Mevea and Bauma 2022 – Together on the same page
It´s time to peek back and recapitulate the full week of 33rd edition of the world’s leading trade fair for building industry. At the end of October, a total of around 3,200 exhibitors from 60 countries and more than 495,000 visitors from over 200 countries came to Bauma 2022 in Munich.
This time Mevea attended Bauma at its Partner Gessmann stand. Mevea’s Digital Twin based training simulator together with highly advanced real-time Simulation Software gathered hundreds of curious and seriously interested visitors, who wanted to see and experience Mevea solutions in action.
Mevea is helping its customers to adapt to changes
The focus on this year’s Bauma was on digitalization and sustainable development. These topics and their challenges introduced to equipment manufacturers were also clearly highlighted in the discussions with visitors at Mevea stand, e.g.:
- Machines are being electrified with increasing speed.
- The dynamic characteristics of the machines are changing.
- Driver assistance systems are becoming more common. Remote operations and autonomy are increasing, and the importance of various safety-enhancing systems is becoming critical.
- Sensor usage is spreading, and new sensors are entering the market like wildfire.
- And last, but not least, intelligent machine operators need to learn to use effectively the new capabilities.
At Bauma, Mevea was demonstrating many capabilities which are addressing the above-mentioned challenges, e.g.:
- How to develop and test entire systems virtually including the machine, work process (incl. real-time soil behavior), environment and sensors with machine control system connected (SIL or HIL).
- How to integrate Mevea with ROS framework commonly used by mobile machinery manufacturers.
- How to utilize the development grade simulation model also in training simulator, including full-scale training capabilities.
Want to learn more about Mevea solutions for product development? – Join Mevea Tech Talk Webinar focusing on ROS framework
It was great to see how people were on the move again, happy and full of enthusiasm.
We want to thank you all for visiting us at Bauma and welcome everyone to Mevea Tech Talk, held as a free online webinar, on November 24, 2022! There you will learn how to combine ROS framework with Mevea Simulation Software for autonomous systems development and testing environment. That´ll be something not to be missed!